One of the most widespread mobile apps for photo-video sharing is Instagram. It is an excellent way to share photos and videos as well as a wonderful way to meet other people and make new friends.
Having a massive number of users following you on Instagram is a great thing as you have a wider outreach which would aid in spreading brand awareness, increase potential sales, inspire and motivate other people, become famous and so much more.
Gain Real Followers From ConseguirSeguidores
If you need a boost of followers, likes or views, check out https://www.conseguirseguidores.com now. What do you get? Genuine Brazilian followers to aid in increasing your IG profile’s credibility or real likes and views to build-up your post, whether photos or videos, which would lead to more genuine likes and views on your post and visits to your profile.
The modern system of https://www.conseguirseguidores.com is very efficient and safe so you don’t need to worry about your IG access data being compromised. But there is something that could actually compromise your data or even deceive, scam or cause harm to you or the people close to you – the tyoe of content you post.
What NOT To Post Or Share On Social Media
Although Instagram as well as other social media platforms are excellent way to share to your friends, family and to the wider world some things about your life, you have to be careful and cautions of what you post and share.
People with deceiving or harmful intent only need a few information from you to carry out their deceitful or harmful plan. To avoid such, never post or share the following things on social media to keep you and your family safe:
- Complete Address, Contact Numbers and Other Classified Info and Numbers
- . Whether it is your info or others’, such personal and valuable info and data should never be shared on any social media platform. This will be very inviting and tempting for stalkers and troublemakers, either to steal your identity or use your info for fraudulent activities.
- Daily Routines and Vacation. In fact, you don’t have to share on social media your daily routines, such as what time you leave your home, where you workout or take your daily jog/hike, or where you will be going or doing after work. This information could be used by stalkers or robbers. This is similar to your vacation plans, don’t post the dates and times on when you will be away as this may attract unwanted home invaders.
- Photos and Info of your Children. Kidnapping and human trafficking is a real issue and is very rampant today. Posting your children’s photo especially when they are in their school uniform is a big NO. For the safety for your children, avoid posting such.
- Personal Rants or Outbursts Regarding Your Job. Even if you aren’t connected to your boss in social media, this doesn’t mean you are safe to rant about you work. There maybe people in your workplace who have something against you and rat you out which may lead to you losing your job.
- Embarrassing Snaps of Others. While FB has a feature wherein you could review pictures you’re tagged in, the photo will still emerge someplace. It isn’t good to be posting/sharing embarrassing photos of people especially without asking them if it’s alright. You wouldn’t want that to happen to you right?
- Provocative Photos. Whether it’s yours or others’, it is common sense to not post any proactive photos on social media or anywhere online, even if it is in a private album. There will always be a way for deceitful people to acquire these.