With the outbreak of covid-19, all nations around the world are advised to stay at home to put a stop to the spread of the covid virus. While the whole world is on quarantine, there is still something that people cling to, where hope has always been – and that is music. You can download it, stream it, or even browse through the most popular from tubidy. You can choose from various music genres and even download to it to your device.
European artists sing “Together” to back China amid COVID-19 outbreak
For many of us who are so used to a busy world to put food on the table, it is quite a challenge to stay at home. But music makes the challenge a lot easier.
Music connects. And especially during times of the corona crisis, it appears that artists also have an increasing need to share their feelings. Various stars wrote special numbers, to give hope, make people laugh, reassure people or just ‘for everyone who is afraid’.
These stars give the corona virus a positive twist with music
- Neil Diamond posted a new version of his longtime hit Sweet Caroline on Twitter. He has slightly modified the text. He has replaced the line ‘hands / touching hands’ with ‘hands / washing hands’.
- The OG3NE sisters are forced to keep their distance, but music nevertheless brings them close together.
- Singer Alain Clark makes it a sing-a-long and calls on his followers to sing and film his instrumental version of This is For You, and to share that again. “Let’s have a warm heart for all people in healthcare.”
- Comedian Claudia de Breij made an adapted version of I’ll Come Out Again ( DWDD) for DWDD. The song comes from her performance #NU.
- Paskal Jakobsen wrote yesterday, now that the coronavirus has reached more and more people, a special song for ‘everyone who is afraid’. The Bløf singer hopes with Behind the monster to support everyone in these difficult times.
There is a room for music in the midst of this pandemic, more importantly, there is hope as long as we stand together as one to fight a tiny microbe from spreading. After all, we are humans with a heart.